Medical Health Physics
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- General Graduate Record Examination completion
- If applicant’s first language, or language of instruction, is not English, English proficiency examination scores are required. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum scores are 650 (paper-based) or 963 (computer-based) or 115 (internet-based) or 633 (ITP). The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score required is 6.5. The PTE Academic minimum score is 53.
- Statistics (upper level)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Calculus – 2 semesters
*If an applicant’s GPA, work history, and letters of recommendation are strong, they can be admitted prior to completing their GRE with the provision that they must take it before Yr 2 of the program.
- Official Transcripts from all institutions of higher learning
- Curriculum vitae/Resume
- 3 Letters of reference that attest to academic and professional achievements
- General Graduate Record Examination scores*
- TOEFL scores (if your first language is not English)
- Application fee of $35.00