Both on line and personnel placement services are available to all graduates of Radiological Technologies University VT. These services include resume review services and job placement boards. Radiological Technologies University VT does not guarantee employment after graduation.
All students also have access to the SRS website (www.wellconnectbysrs.com) for information, tools, and support to address barriers to their success. Comprehensive student services are based on an individualized service plan and include:
- Unlimited 24‐7 telephone counseling response to any covered students in crisis, assessment and students needing additional support or identifying new needs/requests;
- Telephone counseling/life coaching (1‐5 telephone counseling hours) from a licensed mental health professional;
- Individualized resource searches for all covered students, focused on issues that impede student success, including special adjustment needs by specific populations such as returning veterans;
- Telephone consultations for all covered students with an attorney or financial expert;
- Follow‐up and outreach with the student until all issues are resolved sufficiently that the student can be successful in personal and school goals;
- Staff/faculty formal referral of students with intensive needs;
- Faculty consultation on any student concerns that would impede that student from being successful.
Sex Offender Registry
The Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act (CSCPA), section 1601 of Public Law 106-386, is a federal law that provides for the tracking of convicted sex offenders enrolled at or employed by institutions of higher education. The act’s intent is to extend the protection of the sex offender registries and Megan’s Law to college campuses. It also amends the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act to require institutions of higher education to issue a statement advising the campus community where to obtain law enforcement agency information provided by a state concerning registered sex offenders.
Indiana Sex and Violent Offender Registry: www.state.in.us/serv/cji_sor
Megan’s Law: www.klaaskids.org/st-ind.thm
National Sex Offender Public Website: www.nsopr.gov/
Indiana Sex and Violent Offender Registry: www.icrimewatch.net/indiana.php
Annual Security Report and Reporting of Criminal Offenses
The Annual Security Report is located on RTU’s course management system as well as on the public website at www.rtuvt.edu/pdf/Annual_Security_Report_and_Fire_Safety_Report_2018-2019.pdf.