B.S. Medical Imaging Requirements
Program Application Requirements
- 3 letters of reference
- Curriculum Vitae/Résumé
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions
- Personal statement letter
- Copies of TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- $35.00 application fee (non-refundable)
Program Admission Requirements (All specializations)
- Associates degree in a science related field with at
least 60 100-200 level credits. 30
credits must be general education credits with at least one humanities course,
science course, social science course, and mathematics course. 30 credits must be technical/occupational
credits in the Radiologic Science/Radiologic Technology disciplines.
- Applicants who
may not meet this requirement may be conditionally accepted into the program
and enroll in technical or general education courses that would meet the
admissions requirements through RTU.
- A GPA of 2.0
(on a 4.0 scale) for the last degree earned.
A 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) is preferred.
- If applicant’s first language, or language of
instruction, is not English, English proficiency examination scores are
required. Test of English as a Foreign
Language (TOEFL) minimum scores are 550 (pBT) or 213 (cBT) or 79 (iBT). The International English Language Testing
System (IELTS) minimum score required is 6.5.
The PTE Academic minimum score required is 53.
- Interview with
- Three Letters
Program Prerequisites (all specializations)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- Oral communication course
- Written communication course
Program Prerequisites (Nuclear Medicine
- General Physics I