BS Medical Dosimetry Program
- Associates degree in a science related field
- 24 Core credits will be accepted for transfer
- 36 General Education credits will be accepted for transfer. There must be at least one general education course from each of the categories below:
- Social Sciences
- A GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for the last degree earned. A 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) is preferred.
- If applicant’s first language, or language of instruction, is not English, English proficiency examination scores are required. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum scores are 650 (paper-based) or 963 (computer-based) or 115 (internet-based) or 633 (ITP). The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score required is 6.5. The PTE Academic minimum score is 53.
- Interview with RTU representative
- Personal statement
- Letters of References
- For students without college math courses such as geometry, trigonometry, or algebra, the student must either pass the MATH190 Placement Test or complete the MATH190 course.
MATH190 Placement Test Information
Define a proctor (typically a local library or University proctor services) and provide the fax or email information to RTU at email@example.com. The correspondence needs to include the day and time you plan to take the test. The test and proctor sheet will be provided to the proctor. Once the test is complete, the proctor will email or fax the test and proctor sheet to RTU.
The test includes four (4) sections. Sections and points possible per section are outlined below. In order to pass the placement test, the student must earn a minimum of 75% on each section as well as 80% for an overall test score.
- Geometry and Trigonometry: Questions 1-4 (30 points possible)
- Linear and Quadratic Functions: Questions 5-8 (30 points possible)
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions: Questions 9-10 (30 points possible)
- Scientific Notation and the Metric System: Question 11 (10 points possible)