Master of Medical Dosimetry
Program Application Requirements
- Letters of references
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions
- Personal statement letter
- Copies of TOEFL or IELTS, if applicable
- Online application and $35.00 application fee
Program Admission Requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent
- A GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for the last degree earned. A 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) is preferred.
- If applicant’s first language, or language of instruction, is not English, English proficiency examination scores are required. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum scores are 650 (paper-based) or 963 (computer-based) or 115 (internet-based) or 633 (ITP). The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score required is 6.5. The PTE Academic minimum score is 53.
- Interview with RTU representative
- Personal statement
- Three Letters of Reference
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
Program recommendations are not a requirement for admissions but must be taken prior to program completion.